ESTETICA models – Mario Plennert GmbH, Kalmanstraße 16/1/3, 4614 Marchtrenk
Unless otherwise agreed in writing, all terms and conditions shall establish a contractual relationship between the customer and the photography model that is represented by the modeling agency.
- The agency shall make declarations to the client in the name and on behalf of the model. A client shall be defined as one who books with the agency, unless otherwise agreed at the time of booking.
- The client shall owe the agency a commission. Unless agreed otherwise in writing at the time of booking, this commission shall amount to 20 % of the model’s fee, or of the cancellation fee, plus VAT, however at least 30 €.
- Any claims of the client against the model may not be offset against the agency’s claim to a commission, nor shall the client be entitled to exercise a right of retention.
- The client also shall owe the agency a commission for subsequent bookings as long as the model is represented by the agency. The client shall undertake to refrain from direct bookings, which circumvent the agency. The right to commission results in any event.
- At no time the agency shall be liable for any insurance associated with the model during time of working including the statutory accident insurance, GSVG as well as any other insurance.
ESTETICA models shall not be held liable, as it only works in behalf of the model. It is the clients’ or model’s the legal obligation to clarify any rules regarding the insurance and act accordingly.